Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SECRETS of mental math pdf


Ever since I was a child, I have loved playing with numbers,
and in this book I hope to share my passion with you. I have
always found numbers to have a certain  magicalappeal and
spent countless hours entertaining myself and others with their
beautiful properties. As a teenager, I performed as a magician,
and subsequently combined my loves of math and magic into a
full-length show, called Mathemagics, where I would demon-

strate and explain the secrets of rapid mental calculation to
audiences of all ages.
Since earning my PhD, I have taught mathematics at Harvey
Mudd College, and I still enjoy sharing the joy of numbers with
children and adults throughout the world. In this book, I will
share all of my secrets for doing math in your head, quickly and
easily. (I realize that magicians are not supposed to reveal their
secrets, but  mathemagicians have a different code of ethics.
Mathematics should be awe inspiring, not mysterious.)
What will you learn from this book? You will learn to do
math in your head faster than you ever thought possible. After a
little practice, you will dramatically improve your memory for
numbers. You will learn feats of mind that will impress your
friends, colleagues, and teachers. But you will also learn to view
math as an activity that can actually be fun.
                             Click Hear

No comments:

Post a Comment