Friday, August 31, 2012

DOWNLOAD Your PC, Inside and Out Part 1 BY Lachlan Roy PDF


Why would you want to read this guide? There might be a few different reasons. 
You might be a budding computer buff, wanting to pad out your knowledge about all
things hardware so that you can be the go-to guide for all your friends and family. It‟s a
dark, busy and sometimes very frustrating path to take, but one that is ultimately very 
satisfying. 

You might be a hardware expert on your coffee break, taking a flick through to see if 
you find something particularly interesting. If that‟s the case, I‟ve certainly got my work
cut out for me! 


On the other hand, you might be a complete beginner when it comes to computers, 
and you‟re the reader I welcome most of all. I‟ll try to explain everything in such a way 
that you can get as much information as you wish, whether it‟s just the basics or if you 
want to understand anything in a bit more detail. 

This guide is written a little more towards the budding computer buff than the expert or
the complete beginner, but there should be something for everybody.  

In this guide I‟ll be breaking the computer down into its different components. For each
component I‟ll describe its function, explain the different specifications to look out for 
and provide a bit of history, too. I‟ll also provide the names of a few brands which I 
personally find to be the best – be it quality, performance, value, or all three. 

More for the absolute beginners than anybody else, I‟ll be using a sort of body part 
metaphor to make things a little easier to understand. 

So, without further ado, I‟ll get started. This first guide covers the chassis, power supply 
and motherboard; stay tuned to learn about the rest of the computer in part two. 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment