Wednesday, August 1, 2012

C++ FOR Dummies 5TH EDITION


C++  FOR  Dummies  5TH EDITION 



Author’s Acknowledgments 

I find it very strange that only a single name appears on the cover of any 
book, but especially a book like this. In reality, many people contribute to 
the creation of a  For Dummies book. From the beginning, editorial director 
Mary Corder and my agent, Claudette Moore, were involved in guiding and 
molding the book’s content. During the development of the five editions of 
this book, I found myself hip-deep in edits, corrections, and suggestions from 
a group of project editors, copyeditors, and technical reviewers — this book 
would have been a poorer work but for their involvement. And nothing would 
have made it into print without the aid of the person who coordinated the 
first and second editions of the project, Suzanne Thomas. Nevertheless, one 
name does appear on the cover and that name must take responsibility for 
any inaccuracies in the text. 
I also have to thank my wife, Jenny, and son, Kinsey, for their patience and 
devotion. I hope we manage to strike a reasonable balance. 
Finally, a summary of the animal activity around my house. For those of you 
who have not read any of my other books, I should warn you that this has 
become a regular feature of my For Dummies books. 






No comments:

Post a Comment